made by skilled people
handcrafted QUALITY design
Follow these guides for proper measurements
To ensure that a finished garment will fit properly, it is important to take the following body measurements, so that you can determine what size we should make. It is always better to have someone else do the measuring. If that is not an option, you can measure a garment that fits you the way you want, and use these measurements as a guide. General sizing information, such as the chest or bust, Hip measurements of a completed garment.
Many patterns also include detailed schematics. These show specific garment measurements(bust/chest, neckline, back, waist, sleeve length, etc.) in all the different pattern sizes. To insure proper fit, always review all of the sizing information provided.
Following are several sizing charts. These charts show Chest, Center Back Neck-to-Cuff, Back, Waist Length, Cross Back, Sleeve Length, Upper Arm, Armhole Depth, Waist and Hip. THESE ARE ACTUAL BODY MEASUREMENTS FOR BABIES, CHILDREN, WOMEN, and MEN in both inches and centimetres.
If you prefer a close-fitting garment, an over-sized garment, or something in-between, add or subtract to bust/chest measurements.
How to Measure?
1. Chest/Bust – Measure around the fullest part of the chest/bust. Do not draw the tape too tightly.
2. Center Back Neck–to-Wrist- With arm straight, measure from back base of neck, across shoulder, and along arm to wrist.
3. Back Waist Length- Measure from the most prominent bone at base of neck to the natural waistline.
4. Cross Back- Measure from shoulder to shoulder.
5. Arm Length- With arm slightly bent, measure from armpit to wrist.
6. Upper Arm- Measure around the widest section of the upper arm located above the elbow.
7. Armhole Depth- Measure from the top outside edge of the shoulder down to the armpit.
8. Waist- Measure your waist at the smaller circumference of your natural waist, usually just above the belly button.
9. Hip- Measure at the widest part of your lower hip. 10. Head Circumference- For an accurate head measure, place a tape measure across the forehead and measure around the full circumference of the head. Keep the tape snug for accurate results.
BAG DIMENSION MEASUREMENTS
(High- end, Mid – range and Low end Handbags and Clutches).
Our Handbags comes in different Sizes and Designs.
SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE and EXTRA LARGE
SMALL : Approximately 6 – 12 inches in width and can carry small basic items. (Phones and Cosmetics).
MEDIUM: Approximately 12 – 14 inches Width and can carry phones, notepads, wallets and cosmetic purse.
LARGE: Approximately 14 – 16 inches in width.
EXTRA LARGE: Approximately 16 – 20 inches or more depending on request.
To ensure a perfect bag for yourself, it is important you take measurements of the:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT
Footwear Size Conversion for Men, Women and Children
Have something in mind?
ABIKEREDEFINED is experienced in fashion industry and passionate about exceeding your expectations.
Want us to craft a design and brand your business on it?